Saturday, February 24, 2007

Justice League Unlimited

After my post of most memorable comic scenes, I got to thinking about the Justice League Unlimited cartoon and how they adapt stories from the comics (like the Superman Annual, For the Man Who Has Everything.) I generally use imdb on a daily basis and very frequently find that an actor or actress has supplied a voice for the show. Just as interesting are those actors who appear not only on this show, but other comics-based shows / movies as well.

OK, after working on a list for the past several hours and realizing I'm not even half-way through I've decided to give up and go get some dinner. Check out the impressive full cast here. You'll be surprised at the number of big names that work on this show, and reprise their roles in other cartoons.

No comments: